Big Events This Weekend Near Brighton
Do you have an event? Add it to the events calendar on Patch.
Patch is here to make your life ridiculously easy, so as you sit down today and plan your weekend, here are three events you should know about in the Brighton area.
- When: Friday, March 22, 2013, 6:00 pm
- Where: Bogie Lake Greenhouses, Inc., 1525 Bogie Lake Rd, White Lake
- What: Fund raiser at the Bogie Lake Greenhouses to benefit Faith in Action of Oakland County. Includes appetizers, non-alcoholic beverages, raffle prizes, silent auction and live entertainment. Entertainers: Lakeland High School Jazz Band, Nagy Harp & Flute Duo, Men of Grace and Groove Therapy Band. All proceeds go to Faith in Action, a new non-profit group working with all faith groups to deliver free non-medical services to help our seniors stay in their homes. Admission $30 per person.
- When: Saturday, March 23, 2013, 10:00 am
- Where: Hartland High School, 10635 Dunham Rd, Hartland
- What: On Saturday, March 23 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm, Hartland High School will be hosting a Team Be The Match registry event with Michigan Blood. Our goal is to save a life. You can help save a life 3 different ways. 1. Show up to Hartland High School and register with Be the Match. A simple cheek swab is all you give. 2. Recruit other people to show up and register. 3. Donate money to the registry event. Anyone under 44 years of age is invited to give a spit swab and join the bone marrow registry. Normally, there is a fee due the expenses involved in DNA analysis. However, for this event, fund raising will cover all costs. It will be FREE for anyone to register.
3. Photos With The Easter Bunny to benefit the Livingston County Animal Shelter and Furry Friends Rescue
- When: Saturday, March 23, 2013, 11:00 am
- Where: Pet Supplies Plus, 8703 W Grand River Ave, Brighton
- What: The Easter Bunny is coming to Brighton Pets Supplies Plus! Have your pet and/or humans photographed with the Easter Bunny and receive a 4 by 6 digital photo in a folder for a minimum donation of $10. The Easter Bunny will also be available for photos at: Pet X Supplies and Tack in Howell on March 24, 2013 from noon to 4pm (517-546-2154), and at Pets Supplies Plus in Howell on March 30, 2013 from 11am to 3pm! All proceeds go to the Livingston County Animal Shelter and Furry Friends Rescue. For more information call 517-552-2493.