Brighton Township Board of Trustees Meets Today
The board will discuss wages and salaries for board members and the township managers as well as a a lease with BAFA for Fire Station 33.
The Brighton Township Board of Trustees will meet for its regular meeting at 7 p.m. Monday at Township Hall.
Items on the agenda include:
- Adoption of wage and salaries for board members and township manager
- Loaning funds from the General Fuind to the Sewer Debt Service Fund
- Loaning funds from the General Fund to the Water Debt Service Fund
- Lease Brighton Area Fire Authority, Fire Station 33
- Pump Replacement at Pump Station 6.