Fenton Train Crash Victim Identified as Hearing Impaired; Heat Wave Spurs Animal Abuse
There was plenty of news around Brighton this week.
Here is a list of the top five most interesting stories from the Brighton area this week.
1. Two workers from Atlas Outdoor helped an elderly woman on oxygen escape from her home while the home of her connected neighbor at 865 Whisperwood Trail burnedThursday afternoon, Fenton Patch reported.
2. Fenton Patch reported that police ruled the train collision that killed a Fenton teenager an accident after reviewing surveillance. Audrey Seigle, 17 of Fenton was identified as hearing impaired by a family friend.
3. White Lake Patch reported that police discovered a smoke bomb at Milford High School.
4. Plymouth-Canton Patch reported that Busch's is planning to open a supermarket in Canton in 2013, adding 100 jobs.
5. Farmington Patch reported that two people were cited for animal abuse during last week's heat wave.