Good Morning Brighton - BHS Track Teams
Check out the weather, fuel prices and more for May 28, 2012.
Here are five tidbits of news and information we hope you'll find useful or entertaining.
And remember, always included in this Monday-Wednesday-Friday feature is a video from someone wishing everyone "good morning" as part of a message to our community. Today's message comes from the Brighton High School Track Teams.
1. The weather
Today will be mostly sunny, with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4 p.m., and a high near 92 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight will be mostly cloudy, with a 70 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8 p.m., and a low around 68 degrees.
2. Gasoline prices
- Costco, 6700 Whitmore Lake Rd: $3.67
- CITGO (Dandy Oil), 1050 E Grand River: $3.75
- 7-Eleven, 11501 Grand River Rd: $3.76
The parade begins at 10 a.m. and runs along West Main Street from Brighton High School to the Mill Pond, with a ceremony at the Veterans Memorial.
Holy Spirit Roman Catholic Church will hold a Mass of Remembrance outside at the Serenity Court, located off the Winans Lake Rd driveway, at the top of the Cemetary today at 10 a.m. Bring a lawn chair please.
What animal from the Mill Pond has its own Facebook Fan page with more than 3,000 likes?
Friday's question: How long is the Brighton Equestrian Trail in the Brighton State Recreation Area?Answer: 18 miles