It was a lively and infomative debate between viewers and a team of addiction specialists from the Brighton Center for Recovery Tuesday during the one-hour live web chat on about K2 on Patch.com.
Dr. David Yanga, addictionoligist and family practitioner, along with John Furey, Brighton counseling supervisor and Scott Masi, Brighton addiction outreach specialist, were on hand from noon to 1 p.m. to field readers' questions.
To read a transcript of the chat, click on the Cover It Live box.
For more information, visit the Brighton Center for Recovery Hospital.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Brighton Man Charged with Open Murder in Gun Range Shooting Death
- Sheriff's Department Warns Against 'Traveler' Scams
- Brighton Schools Announce Plan to Replace 3 Administrative Positions
- Retiring at 50: Could You Follow This Michigan Woman's Extreme Savings Plan?
- 5-Bedroom 1940's Home Up for Sale in Brighton