Oakland County Child Killer Investigation Reaches Fenton, Holly Teen Faces 15 Years in Prison
There was plenty of news around Brighton this week.
Here is a list of the top five most interesting stories in the Brighton area this week.
1. A Richfield Township farmer has been accused of sexually assaulting children, according to NBC 25.
2. A Holly teen faces 15 years in prison after a crime spree in the Hawaiian Gardens mobile home park, reported the Holly Express.
3. New evidence in the Oakland County Child Killer case and person of interest Arch "Ed" Sloan led officials to investigate a Fenton farmhouse where Sloan's parents lived before he was sentenced to life in prison in 1983 for sex crimes, Fenton Patch reported.
4. The former village of Fowlerville Department of Public Works supervisor was arrested Friday on charges of embezzeling and purchasing goods with village money for his personal use, reported Livingston Daily.
5. A Hartland Teen is Biking 1,500 miles to Help Raise Awareness for Muscular Dystrophy, according to Hartland Patch.