Where to Celebrate St. Patrick's Day 2013 in Brighton
Looking for a place nearby to get Irish food and green beer on St. Patrick's Day? Here's your list.
- Stout Irish Pub: The party starts at 7 a.m. at this downtown Brighton bar, which will have its heated patio open. Breakfast will be from 7-11 a.m. Live entertainment — including bagpipes, Irish dancers, and music from Danny McGarry, Chris Cranick and Scottie Alexander — lasts all day, with a DJ spinning 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Champ's Pub: Enjoy drink specials and corned beef & cabbage while listening to bagpipers. The pub opens at noon.
- Jameson's Irish Pub and Grill: The party will be held outside in a tent beginning at 8 a.m. Bands will provide live entertainment starting at noon.
- Burroughs Tavern: Enjoy the Saturday St. Patty's Midnight Party with Matt Keil and DJ Kenny. There will be green shots and beer along with a $50 prize for Best Irish Costume. There will also be a Bloody Mary bar beginning at 11 a.m. on Sunday.
- The Pound! Bar & Grill: "The Biggest St. Patty's Day Bash" will be held at the The Pound! inside, on the roof top and outside in a tent. There will be live entertainment in the tent courtesy of The Duney Brothers and the Laurie Johnson Project and DJs will provide entertainment inside. There will be green beer and drink specials all day, along with corned beef sliders and more.
If you have any other suggestions our readers might be interested in, let us know in the comments.