Police Search for Hoffa's Body; Topless Woman Arrested on Retail Fraud Charges at Canton Walmart
There was a lot of news around Brighton this week.
Here is a list of the top five most interesting stories from the Brighton area this week.
1. A topless woman was arrested at the Canton Walmart on retail fraud charges, Plymouth-Canton Patch reported.
2. Police searched for the body of Jimmy Hoffa under a Roseville driveway, reported St. Clair Shores Patch.
3. A Wixom business owner and a Wixom police officer made grown men cry when they delivered a check for more than $12,000 to the West Bloomfield Police Department in honor of Officer Patrick O'Rourke, a 12-year veteran who was tragically shot and killed in the line of duty earlier this month, Fenton Patch reported.
4. Michigan is experiencing outbreaks of Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease (EHD) in deer and as the hunting season approaches, many may be concerned whether deer are safe for consumption, White Lake Patch reported.
5. In March 1945, one of more than 9,300 balloon bombs launched from Japan made its way to Farmington Hills, Farmington Patch reported.