The Michigan Educational Assessment Program (MEAP) measures progress in subjects such as math, reading, writing, science and social studies for third through ninth-graders throughout the state.
Using the widget above, you can search by school district and school to find out what percentage of students were deemed proficient in those subjects -- meaning they met or exceeded standards set by the state.
Note: If you are reading this on your phone or mobile device, please switch to the desktop version of the site to view the database.
See More on Patch
- Brighton Lawmaker Supports Eliminating Foreign Language Requirement
- New Technology Arrives in Brighton Area Schools
- Brighton Students Plan, Participate in Largest Blood Drive in Livingston County
- Summer College Programs and Workshops for Students
- Brighton Area Schools Pushing Focus to Math Instruction