Sold! Real Estate Transactions: June 17 Edition
What's selling? An 19-year-old single-family home in Brighton went for $157,000.
A 1,718 square-foot house at 335 Cobblestone Ct. in Brighton, featuring three bedrooms and three baths recently sold for $157,000, according to AOL Real Estate.
Each week, Sold! will highlight a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market. Looking to buy, sell or rent a property? Consult the Patch Places Real Estate directory.
These properties were sold in Brighton recently, according to AOL Real Estate.
- 5417 River Ridge Dr: $475,000 on June 6
- 335 Cobblestone Ct: $157,000 on June 6
- 297 Odoherty Rd: $147,000 on June 4
- 7145 Rickett Rd: $115,000 on June 4
These properties were sold in Brighton Township recently, according to AOL Real Estate.
- 10861 Spencer Rd: $81,845 on June 7
- 5312 Red Fox Dr: $259,900 on Jun 6
- 9687 Rosemary Ln: $198,000 on June 6
- 10836 Cartier Dr: $189,000 on June 6
- 3379 Oak Knoll Dr: $180,000 on June 6
- 8751 Norwegian Wood Ln: $166,000 on June 5
Sold! will appear every Sunday. Looking for more properties? Watch for House Hunt on Thursday.