Sold! Real Estate Transactions: June 24 Edition
What's selling? An 32-year-old single-family home in Brighton went for $208,000.
A 2,833 square-foot house at 7426 Dibrova Dr. in Brighton, featuring five bedrooms and three baths recently sold for $157,000, according to AOL Real Estate.
Each week, Sold! will highlight a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market. Looking to buy, sell or rent a property? Consult the Patch Places Real Estate directory.
These properties were sold in Brighton recently, according to AOL Real Estate.
- 7426 Dibrova Dr: $208,000 on June 12
- 7637 Athlone Dr: $155,000 on June 12
- 9113 Blue Ridge Dr. 21: $332,500 on June 11
- 4472 Golf View Dr #57: $275,000 on June 11
These properties were sold in Brighton Township recently, according to AOL Real Estate.
- 1822 Jenda Ln: $175,000 on June 11
- 762 Peaceful Ct: $170,000 on June 11
- 7806 Collingwood Dr: $157,500 on June 11
Sold! will appear every Sunday. Looking for more properties? Watch for House Hunt on Thursday.