Invite a friend
March for Babies at Kensington Metropark
Take steps to help more babies be born healthy! Please join us to support the March of Dimes and give all babies a chance to be born healthy.
March for Babies at Kensington Metropark is a fabulous family event that includes a 3 mile walk with interactive checkpoints, food (including free pizza for lunch!) and drinks, along with lots of fun activities.
Registration begins at 9:00 am at Maple Beach, and the walk starts at 10:00 am.
You've been helped by the March of Dimes if:
- Your baby or a baby you know was born prematurely, too soon or too small, or received lifesaving surfactant therapy to help with breathing.
- You know to take folic acid before you were pregnant because you knew that research shows that taking folic acid prior to pregnancy can help to prevent neural tube defects, like Spina Bifida.
- You know that drinking alcohol during pregnancy can cause Fetal Alcohol syndrome, the leading cause of preventable mental retardation.
- Your baby or a baby you know has been treated in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit or NICU.
- You or your children were vaccinated against polio.
So please go to www.marchforbabies.org to sign up to walk or call us at 734-761-6331 for more information.