Invite a friend
The Road to Published
Jump-start your writing career with "The Road to Published," 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Saturday, May 14.
Aimed at serious writers of fiction, the workshop agenda includes:
- Honing Your Craft: Seven Deadly Sins
- Plotting vs. Plodding
- Speaking of Dialogue
- Agents and Publishers: Query Letters and Synopsis Hands-On Workshop
- State of Marketing and E-Publishing
- Colleen Gleason, the author of 12 novellas including the Gardella Vampire series and The Envy Chronicles (as Joss Ware).
- Pamela Gossiaux, inspirational speaker and author of Why Is There A Lemon In My Fruit Salad?
- Mike Ball, Erma Bombeck Award-winning humorist and author of What I've Learned So Far ...
Cost, $95; $85 before May 1, includes lunch.
More About Memories Restaurant & Lounge
Memories Restaurant & Lounge is the place to go for fine food in a fun and casual atmosphere. Run by a husband and wife team, this restaurant offers plenty to choose from at reasonable prices. Try the lightly beer battered cod or the BBQ St. Louis ribs - two customer favorites. There is also a pizza menu using homemade dough and sauces. Complement the meal with one of Memories' wide selection of domestic and imported beers, then finish up with a delicious homemade dessert such as, Strawberry Shortcake. Live entertainment, karaoke, and dancing keep the mood fun every week.
Other events here
- Trivia Night at Memories Restaurant and Lounge! Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm