1. The 3rd Annual Tridge-or-Treat Halloween Spooktacular at the Millpond takes place on Oct. 31 starting at 5:30 p.m.
2. The event is hosted by SELCRA, the Downtown Development Authority and the Brighton Fire Department.
3. This is a free event in downtown Brighton, near Main Street at the Millpond.
4. Kids follow a fun-filled decorated route along the tridge and past the spooky cemetery to collect candy from their favorite characters like Dora, Diego, Elmo and Winnie the Pooh. Candy bags will be provided.
5. After Tridge-or-Treat, head over to the Brighton Fire Department for the annual costume party from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Prizes for the funniest, prettiest most original and best overall costumes. Pizza and beverages will be provided.