1. Brighton's Farm to Table is an outdoor dinner designed to taste, promote and educate on local farming and agriculture in Livingston County.
2. Tickets are $60 may be purchased at the following locations:
- The Greater Brighton Area Chamber of Commerce
- ArtVentures, 422 W. Main Street
- The Wooden Spoon, 675 W. Grand River
- Simply Fresh Market, 9985 E. Grand River
- Brighton Farmers’ Market, City of Brighton Municipal Lot
- Artisan’s Bench 307 W. Main Street
4. The menu is being created and served by Steve Pilon, the Executive Chef and part owner of The Wooden Spoon.
5. The meal will be paired with Michigan wines chosen by local Sommelier Paul Hannah of Just Grape Juice.