'Tis the season - the season of giving and the Livingtong County United Way (LCUW) has published its 19th Annual Wishes Booklet.
The booklet features wishlist items for 27 partner agencies.
"We offer this opportunity to our partner and community agencies, many of which we work together on community initiatives, and whomever wants to participate is included," LCUW Development and Marketing Director Jeanne Clum said. "Organizations must be health and human service related and must serve Livingston County residents."
Many of the items included on wishlists are day-to-day necessities such as office supplies, gas cards, gift cards and personal care products. Other items include board games, DVDs and DVD players.
The 27 nonprofit agencies featured in the 19th Annual Wishes Booklet are:
- The Arc of Livingston
- Autism Society of Michigan
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Livingston County
- Brighton Senior Center
- Boxing Autism Community Club of Livingston County
- Family Impact Center
- Connection Youth Services of Livingston Family Center
- Gleaners Community Food Bank of Livingston County
- Hartland Senior Center
- Habitat for Humanity of Livingston County
- Howell Carnegie District Library
- Howell Senior Center
- Howell Area Teen Center
- Livingston County Catholic Charities
- Livingston County Department of Human Services
- Livingston County Hunger Council
- Livingston County Senior Nutrition/Meals on Wheels
- Livingston County United Way
- Love Inc.
- Michigan Lyme Disease Association
- Pregnancy Helpline
- Putnam Township Senior Center
- Recycle Livingston
- Spectrum Community Services
- Special Ministries of Livingston County
The booklet containing each organizations wishlist can picked up at the Brighton Chamber of Commerce or the Brighton District Library.