Here is a list of the top five most interesting stories from Brighton Patch this week.
1. A White Lake man discovered his family's Jackson County property listed for sale on Ebay, White Lake-Highland Patch reported.
2. A Fenton man was charged with involuntary manslaughter, a 15 year felony, in the death of a Highland man after a bar fight in Holly, Fenton Patch reported.
3. A Hartland graduate helped film a Yellowstone River documentary in Montana, Hartland Patch reported.
4. A City of Plymouth police officer shot and killed a man in Plymouth Township when the man attacked him with a tire iron, Plymouth-Canton Patch reported.
5. A Michigan company is suing Facebook in Flint Federal Court, claiming the social network is using its idea of a "want" button, reported Mlive.com.