It's funny sometimes how quickly a year can fly by.
On this day last year, Brighton Patch went live to the world. Since then, we've covered Brighton schools, city and township government, downtown events and businesses and more!
We're looking to be even better this next year - and we want your help. Got a story idea? Or photos from an event we couldn't make it to? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or upload your photos into our new Neighborhood Gallery.
Have an opinion about something happening in the community? Or just have something to say? .
While I haven't been a part of Brighton Patch the whole year, it has been a privilege getting to know the people and the community these last three months.
Here's a look at our top ten most popular articles of the year:
- Jameson's Irish Pub Brings Irish Fare Back to Former O'Callaghan's site
- Brighton Kid Celebrates Ford Racing 110th Birthday with Ford Family
- Lingerie Clad Baristas Have Customers Liking Coffee Shop A Latte
- Pasties are Right on the Money (With Recipe)
- Mother-Daugther Team Champions Special Olympics
- Bagger Dave's Brings 'Legendary' Burgers to Downtown Brighton
- Family of Chad Killen Seeks Donations
- Test Results Show Arsenic Presence at Imagination Station in Brighton
- 35-Pound Exotic Cat Captured in Tyrone Township
- Mock Crash Kills Prom Dreams
I can't wait to see what 2012 brings!