Everything will be for sale at the Rochester Community House's annual "Great Everything Sale."
It's a main fundraiser for the Community House — and a great motivator for residents to clean out their basements and closets to donate items to the sale.
Here's what you need to know:
- The sale: 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Friday, Jan. 25 (earlybird sale, for a fee, from 8-9 a.m.); and 9 a.m.-noon. Saturday, Jan. 26
- Where: Rochester Community House
- How to donate: Drop off items at the Community House Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. or 6-8 p.m.
- What's accepted? Toys, furniture, baby items, sports items, small working appliances, antiques, jewelry, housewares, china, artwork and clothing.
- What's not accepted? No TVs or computers will be accepted this year.
- What about large items? If you have larger items to donate, call Rochester Community House at 248-651-0622 and pick-up may be arranged.