1. , a long-standing Brighton tradition located at 101 Brookside Lane in Brighton, is open from 5:30 a.m.-3 p.m.; you can choose from the regular menu or try a turkey dinner.
2. , 8510 W Grand River Ave. in Brighton, is open to serve you from 8 a.m.-3 p.m. from its menu of American classics.
3. If you prefer an evening Thanksgiving meal, drive to , located at 6800 Whitmore Lake Road in Brighton; dinner starts at 4 p.m. and the bar's open until 2 a.m.
4. , 1535 N Old US 23 in Hartland (Howell mailing), is open for brunch serving up holiday favorites in a full-fledged Thanksgiving feast featuring roast beef, ham, potatoes, stuffing and other favorites. Cost is $14.99 for adults; $7.99 for kids ages 5-10 and children under 5 eat free with purchase of adult brunch. Make reservations; call 810-632-5080.
5. Or join for a turkey dinner with all the trimmings starting at 11 a.m. Meal includes a hearty turkey n' dressing meal complete with baked ham, sweet potato casserole, cranberry relish, your choice of vegetable, a beverage (excluding milkshakes), and made-from-scratch biscuits or corn muffins, as well as a tasty slice of Pumpkin Pecan Streusel pie for dessert. (Child's meal does not include ham or sweet potato casserole; it comes with a half slice of pie.) Cost is $8.99 per adult and $4.49 per child.
The restaurant also offers Thanksgiving Dinner To-Go for $49.99 available through Nov. 27 with a 24-hour notice; call 810-220-4977 at least 24 hours ahead of time and they'll have it hot, packed and ready to go. The meal includes a turkey n' dressing meal complete with gravy, baked ham, choice of three vegetables, cranberry relish, and made-from-scratch biscuits, corn muffins, or a loaf of sourdough bread. Call at least 24 hours ahead of time, and we'll have it hot, packed and ready to go.