"Remember, honor and never forget" are the words that standout on the Brighton Area Fire Authority's flyer for its 9/11 Tribute on Tuesday night.
The tribute will be held at , in downtown Brighton, beginning at 7:30 p.m. and will honor all of the fallen 9/11 first responders. The public is welcome to attend the ceremony.
The program schedule is as follows:
- Procession of Uniformed Staff
- Presentation of Colors
- National Anthem – Angela Miller
- Welcome – Fire Chief Michael O’Brian
- Remarks by Rep. Bill Rogers, R-Brighton
- Captain Greg Mowbray – Never Forget
- Ringing of the Bell for Fallen First Responders
- Presentation of the Wreath by Area Fire Chiefs
- Closing Remarks
For more information, visit www.brightonareafire.com.