Do you have an event you want to share? Click here to add it to the Brighton Patch events calendar.
1. 4th Annual Brighton Dance Festival Benefit Concert
- When: August 24 at 5 p.m.
- Where: Brighton High School
- What: Tickets are $10, available now online or at the door. All ticket sales are being donated to the Brighton Center for the Performing Arts. The show features a collection of dance pieces created during the week-long statewide festival, performed by the festival students.
- When: August 23 starting at 5;30 p.m.
- Where: Cleary University Howell Campus
- What: Donation: $40 each, Table of 8: $300, in advance only. Tickets include: Appetizers, Buffet Dinner, Desserts--Cash Bar. Tickets available by Contacting Livingston Family Center(810) 231-9591
- When: August 22 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Where: 1425 W. Grand River in Howell.
- What: The goal of this project is to provide Livingston County students whose families are experiencing financial difficulties with basic school supplies at no cost.
- When: Saturday, August 24 from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Where: Salem-South Lyon District Library
- What: What's more fun than going to yard sales? How about the opportunity to go to a whole bunch of yard sales, right in one place? The Salem-South Lyon District Library will be hosting a community lawn and treasure sale Individuals, crafters, businesses and others are welcome to apply to sell items.