Do you have an event you want to share? Click here to add it to the Brighton Patch events calendar.
1. Brighton Center of Performing Arts presents The Nutcracker
- When: Dec. 14 at 7 p.m. and December 15 at 2 p.m.
- Where: Brighton Center for the Performing Arts
- What: The cast includes Michigan’s most talented ballet students and international guest artists. The Nutcracker is a wonderful holiday tradition to be enjoyed by all ages.
- When: Dec. 14 at 4 p.m.
- Where: Shepherd of the Lakes Church
- What: Shepherd of the Lakes Festival Choir, Orchestra, Drama Team & Children's Choir present: Come Messiah King!
- When: Dec. 14 at 1 p.m.
- Where: Art In Bloom
- What: All materials included for a holiday door swag using fresh seasonal evergreens, pinecones, pods, branches, ribbons and trims to coordinate with your decor. Owner and floral artist, Tracey Flanigan will also demonstrate a few quick and easy design ideas for your holiday table. Call 810-227-9500 for details and to register.