Border Cantina, a Tex-Mex restaurant, is located right on Grand River by downtown Brighton. Whether you are with a group or having lunch by yourself, it is a fun and friendly atmosphere. Traditional Mexican food such as fajitas, chimichangas and quesadillas grace the menu as well as ribs, burgers and salads. There also is a kids menu for the little ones.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, noon - 9pm. Happy Hour: Mon - Thu, 3pm - 7pm; Fri, 3pm - 6pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Appetizers, soups, salads, wraps, sandwiches, fajitas, chimichangas, tacos, quesadillas.
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: border-cantina.com/index.html
- Specialties: Camarones rancheras, tortilla encrusted tilapia, Cabo chicken
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Mexican
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual