Brighton Area Fire Station 31
Drag box to select area
Brighton Fire Station 31, also known as the Charles L. Bidwell Fire Station, was built in 1981. Staffed by a combination of full-time, part-time and on-call firefighters, its primary response area is the City of Brighton and part of Genoa Township. The department is constantly looking for new members to serve the community. Please visit the station's Web site for a list of qualifications, as well as information on fire prevention, open burning and the city's free smoke detector program.
615 W Grand River Ave, Brighton, MI 48116
- Fax: 810-229-1619
- Hours: Daily, 24 hours