Cooper & Binkley Jewelers
Cooper & Binkley Jewelers offers diamonds and fine jewelry, and has served the community since 1949. Voted Livingston County’s Best Jeweler the last 10 consecutive years, the store was also voted Michigan Retailer of the Year in 2003. They were chosen by one of the top jewelry designers in the country, Simon G. Jewelry, to be its only local outlet.
Cooper & Binkley Jewelers is a family friendly store where everyone who walks through the door is treated like an old friend. They are very community involved, with a mission statement that includes giving back to the community. Services include jewelry inspection, cleaning and repair; stone setting; watch batteries and repair; and appraisals.
Cooper & Binkley Jewelers is open Monday through Saturday.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm.
- Handicap Accessible: one level
- Founding Date: 1949
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Fine and fashion jewelry, Debbie Brooks purses and Godiva Chocolates.
- Services: Repair
- Return policy: 30 days with receipt.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The people!
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Diamonds.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 0
- Tailoring: No
- Jewelry & watch brands: Simon G. Jewelry, HL Designs, Sara Blaine, Debbie Brooks, ELLE, Zeghani by Simon, Cheri Dori, Chamilia, Citizen Watch, Ice Watch.
- Vintage: No
- What are most popular gifts for both women and men?: Women - Diamonds; Men - Watches
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal