Cracker Barrel offers home-cooked-style meals in a warm and friendly atmosphere. The shop inside will take you back in time with old fashioned candies, trinkets, housewares and seasonal decorations for sale.
The decor is reminscent of an old country cabin is the decor, making you feel right at home. Whether you are swinging in one of the signature Rocking Chairs, playing the Peg game or jumping your opponent on the large checker game rug, your time spent here will be memorable.
This Craker Barrel is located off Grand River in Brighton with quick access to I-96. This location also has parking for your RV or camper.
- Fax: 888-263-4304
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 6am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 6am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Designated parking with ramps and restaurant all on one level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Rocking Chairs,Trinkets, blankets, clothing, housewares, old fahioned candy, holiday and seasonal decorations
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: crackerbarrel.com/menu.cfm?doc_id=170
- Specialties: Cinnamon French Toast and Cider Braised Roast Pork
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Meatloaf, Chicken n' Dumplings and Roast Beef
- Price level: $$
- Features: Breakfast, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Store items may be returned within 90 days of purchase with a receipt.
- Public restrooms: No