The Brighton-area Dairy Queen is a fun place to grab a soft serve cone or a signature Blizzard with family and friends. It has outdoor seating, as well as access to the walkways around the Mill Pond for a casual stroll while enjoying your treats. Custom-made cakes for all occasions are also available for purchase. Dairy Queen is conveniently located on Grand River Avenue, in downtown Brighton.
- Hours: Daily, noon - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking spaces are available.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Soft serve ice cream, bars, cakes, blizzards
- General services: Take-out
- Menu link: www.dairyqueen.com/us-en/eats-and-treats/
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 24
- Features: Group-friendly, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun