F.A.O. Jewelers has been serving the downtown Brighton community for more than 18 years and recently opened another store in Hartland. It offers great expertise with a personal touch when it comes to picking out that special piece of jewelry. The motto of the owners, John and Lisa, is "You have a friend in the diamond business." Custom engraving, pearl stringing and appraisals are just a few of the services they are happy to help you with.
- Fax: 810-229-5538
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, 10am - 6pm; Tue, Thu, 10am - 8pm; Sat, 10am - 4pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The store is on one level.
- Founding Date: August 1992
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pandora, Gelin Abaci, Rembrandt Charms, Bulova, Movado, Wittnauer
- Services: Financing, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: 15-day full refund, 30-day refund for an exchange
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: "The Brighton area has nice, quality and down-to-earth people. It is also well accessed from US 23 and I96."
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: "Diamond stud earrings are always in fashion."
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- What are most popular gifts for both women and men?: "The most popular gift for women is the Pandora bracelet and for men, accessories such as bracelets, money clips and watches."
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal