First National Bank
First National Bank in Brighton is located on Challis Road near the Brighton Towne Center shopping area. The bank is a branch of the merged First Savings Bank originally founded in Howell, Michigan in 1891, and the First National Bank of Howell, founded in 1920. The only national bank headquartered in Livingston County, First National has assets of over $360 million. The bank offers personal banking services such as checking and savings accounts, money market funds, mortgages and loans, CDs, safe deposit boxes and electronic banking. Business services include checking, loans, merchant services, direct deposit, tax payments and cash management. First National also offers wealth management services including investment services, trust planning, estate settlement, retirement planning and IRA rollovers.
- Hours: Lobby: Mon - Thu, 9am - 4pm; Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Drive-up: Mon - Wed, 8:30am - 5:30pm; Thu - Fri, 8:30am - 6pm; Sat, 8:30am - noon; 24 Hour ATM
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking spaces are available in the bank's parking lot and a ramp is provided at the curb.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, IRAs, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Public restrooms, Teller service