Jackal Golf Club
The Jackal Golf Club, which opened to the public in 2001, is located at the base of Mt. Brighton. The 71-par course, including four par 3 holes, weaves through a series of ponds, wetlands and stands of old oaks. The club also features a driving range, putting green, well-stocked pro shop, snack bar, banquet hall and full-service bar and grill.
- Fax: 810-229-3077
- Hours: Spring, Summer, Fall: Daily, dawn - dusk (weather permitting)
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2001
- What makes this community special?: Larry Kuebler, Jackal's Director of Golf, appreciates Brighton's commitment to local businesses.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Corporate, Group/family, Senior, Student, Volume/season
- Membership info: Seasonal memberships are available.
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Public/Private: Public
- Number of courses: 1
- Aggregate number of holes: 18
- Par: 71
- USGA rating: 72.7/139
- Facilities: Driving range, Pro shop, Putting green, Restaurant
- Services: Equipment rentals, Golf carts, Group clinics, Kids' classes, On-course beverage service, Parties/banquets, Private instruction
- Par 3: Yes
- Tee settings: Men's, Pro, Women's, Youth
- Restrictions: No outside food, No pets
- Casual attire: Yes
- Who's the most well-known golfer to have played this course?: Former Detroit Lions Quarterback John Kitna