Livingston Community Bank
Livingston Community Bank, a division of The State Bank, operates a full-service banking facility from its recently renovated offices. The bank provides personal and business banking services such as checking and savings accounts, Visa check cards, online banking and online check orders. It also offer many different investment options including CDs and IRAs, and mortgage and construction loans to meet financial needs. Financial planning and trust services are available here, too.
- Fax: 810-534-0805
- Hours: Lobby: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - 12pm. Drive-up: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - 12pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking spaces, ramp to curb
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing, Mortgage brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Home equity, IRAs, Money orders, Mortgages, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service