Lucky Duck Toys
Lucky Duck Toys, a family owned and operated specialty store, is located on Main Street in the heart of Brighton. The owner, Karen Kukan, believes in keeping playtime simple. The store is well stocked with toys that don't require computers or batteries and many of the products are handmade.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Founding Date: 2004
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Rattles, teethers, shape sorters, puzzles, push toys, board games, books, building blocks, musical instruments, stuffed animals, dolls, figurines, trinkets, and other handmade toys.
- Return policy: Merchandise can be returned if accompanied by a valid receipt.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- Toy and game brands: LEGO, Playmobil, Melissa and Doug, HABA, The Orb Factory, Ugly Doll and many more.