This cemetery is located in the heart of downtown Brighton, adjacent to the Mill Pond and a small outdoor theater area; it is an official Michigan historic site. This one-acre parcel of land was set aside by the Reverend William A. Clarke D.D. in 1837 as an Episcopal church and cemetery; however, the adjoining church was not completed until 1881.
- Fax: 810-229-0754
- Hours: Parish Office hours: Mon - Fri, 9:30am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Parking: On-street: free