This Brighton Walgreens sticks a variety of mechandise, including health and beauty products, small electronics, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, stationary, and as-seen-on-TV products. It has a pharmacy and a photo lab.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the ground and several parking spaces for persons with a disablity are provided.
- Founding Date: 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Manager, James Klotz, loves the people who live and work in Brighton.
- Services: Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Pharmacy drive-thru
- Features: Beer, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No