Here are the top five most interesting stories from the Brighton area this week.
1. A man broke into B & C Pharmacy in Fenton during the night and stole bottles of Adderall and Hydrocodone, Fenton Patch reported.
2. Travel Leaders, a Plymouth Township travel agency, reported that someone hacked into their operating system, which allows the agency to buy airline tickets for customers, and fraudulently purchasing four airline tickets to Dakar, Senegal and Casablanca, Morocco, Plymouth-Canton Patch reported.
3. A cow slowed traffic on I-75 earlier this week, according to the Oakland Press.
4. A deer crashed into window and ran through a business in White lake, reported White Lake Patch.
5. A Canadian kitten named Gus-Gus was found in Northville recently, a year after he went missing. His human family has now nicknamed him 'The International Cat of Mystery,' CBS News reported.