The Livingston Arts Council will host its annual winter Acoustic Café concert series at The Howell Opera House in downtown Howell beginning Friday, January 6th, 7:30pm.
The popular Acoustic Café is a mixed venue of easy listening musical entertainment including folk, jazz, and light rock. Admission is $7 at the door.
The concerts begin at 7:30 p.m. most Fridays through April. Doors open early for most shows. The dates and artists are:
- Jan. 6 - Robert Jones and Sister Bernice Jones
- Jan. 13 - Dick Siegel and the Brandos
- Jan. 20 - Bing Burris and Gary Weisenburg
- Jan. 27 - Matthew Ball, the Boogie Woogie Kid
- Feb. 3 - Jan Krist and Kitty Donohoe
- Feb. 10 - Bayou River Band
- Feb. 17 - Storyteller Jeff Doyle
- Feb.24 - Bob Milne, jazz/ragtime pianist
- March 2 - Jill Jack
- March 9 - Rusty and Laurie Wright
- March 16 - Mustard's Retreat
- April 6 - Neil Woodward, Michigan's Troubador
- April13 - The Leaky Tikis "Spring Break"
- April 20 - Cats and the Fiddler, Blue Grass
- April 27 - Jackie Davidson and Gary Brandt, "Old Time Folk"
Feel free to 517-540-0065 or visit The Opera House's website http://www.theoperahouse.us/ for additional concert information.