Do you have an event you want to share? Click here to add it to the Brighton Patch events calendar.
1. Ho Ho Holidays
- When: Dec. 7, 8, 14 and 15 with performances at 3 p.m.
- Where: CoBACH Center in Brighton
- What: The holiday event includes puppets, stories, songs, crafts and even a visit with Santa himself.
- When: riday, Dec. 6 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 7 from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 8 from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Where: Parking lot of the St. Patrick Catholic Church, 711 Rickett Rd. in Brighton.
- What: All money raised will go towards St. Patrick School, helping the students with expenses associated with sports programs and other extra curricular activities.
- When: Dec. 7 at 5 p.m.
- Where: Brighton State Recreation Area
- What: If you’ve never seen a real owl up close, or for that matter even heard one, then you don’t want to miss out on this fascinating nature walk.
- When: Saturday, Dec. 7
- Where: Hartland Educational Support Service Center (Old High School)
- What: The bazaar features over 200 booths with vendors specializing in hand-crafted and specialty items.
- When: Dec. 6 and 7
- Where: Hartland Insurance Agency
- What: The sale offers unique, hand-crafted, fiber-based items at reasonable prices while helping to support local fiber artists.
- When: Dec. 6, 7 and 8
- Where: Hartland Music Hall
- What: Written by Frank Baum, the life of Saint Nick will be presented by the talented young Encore cast, filled with memorable characters, elaborate costumes and sets that transform the historic Hartland Music Hall into Santa's magical world.